On these ten days in 2017, Shenandoah National Park (and all national parks across the country) will waive admission fees, so grab your calendar and start making plans for your next adventure.
Need ideas on where to go, what to see or do, and where to stay? Check out all the great tips on Visit Skyline Drive.
The 2017 fee-free entrance days* will fall on:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Shenandoah National Park is always an affordable destination, with a single vehicle fee of $25/car (which provides unlimited entry for one vehicle and passengers for seven consecutive days.)
Even More Ways To Save! Any fourth grade student can get a free annual pass through the Every Kid in a Park program, and active duty military and citizens with a permanent disability can also get free passes.
* The fee waiver includes entrance fees only.